Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Final Icon

Final Icon


Above is my final icon. The inspiration for this came from two of my original sketches, when the sketches were critiqued in class, one of the suggestions I received was to combine two of my original sketches. Below are the two original sketches, the blue chair from the first sketch and the wrench from the second sketch were the aspects of both that I incorporated into the design of the final icon.

  



















In terms of the color choices for the logo I chose blue as its a color that is peaceful and tranquil, which something that these custom made chairs will do for their customers. The Point of the wrench is to show that the customer will have a chair that is built to accommodate their needs. I also wanted the text to be as simple in appearance as well as color, the reasons for this was to prevent distraction from the rest of the logo.



No comments:

Post a Comment